Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dessert? Look no further than these raspberry and white chocolate meringue sandwich cookies! Follow these simple steps to create a sweet treat that will impress your friends and family.
- 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
- Two tablespoons of sugar
- Four large egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small saucepan, combine the raspberries and two tablespoons of sugar. Cook over medium heat until the mixture is thick and bubbly, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy. Add the cream of tartar and salt and continue to beat until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add in 1/2 cup of sugar, a tablespoon at a time, and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the vanilla extract and white chocolate chips.
- Spoon the meringue mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Pipe the meringue mixture into 1-inch rounds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until the meringues are crisp and dry.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Once the meringues are cool, spread the raspberry mixture onto the flat side of half of the meringues.
- Top each raspberry-covered meringue with another meringue to create a sandwich.
- Serve and enjoy!
These raspberry and white chocolate meringue sandwich cookies are the perfect dessert for any occasion. They’re easy to make, delicious, and sure to impress your guests. Give this recipe a try, and let us know what you think!